ONE PARTICIPANT MAY TAKE PART ONLY IN ONE NOMINATION WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF THIS CHAMPIONSHIP!
1. A participant should appear at the Championship a one hour before the right start.
2. At registration, the participant receives a badge and a participant package. When registering, a bracelet with a QR-code for refereeing is put on the models (STRICTLY FORBIDDEN: remove, wet, damage the bracelet with the QR-code, before the results of refereeing are announced !!!)
3. By the rules of the Championship a photoshoot of models “before” and “after” the contest work is provided. This is done by the Organizational Committee in the equipped area.
4. Each participant is obliged to inform a model in written before the procedure on all the possible consequences and aftereffects.
5. . A participant should give an informed consent of model for the procedure to the Organizational Committee of the Championship. Blank of consent for model’s participation is given by the Organizational Committee of the Championship, when registering a model right the day, when the Championship is held. If there are some claims, connected to the made by the participant procedures, the last one must take all the possible measures to resolve the claims and/or suits.
6. A participant is the only responsible for any harm did to the model during the contest work.
7. Participants from Ukraine should have their models, foreigners are provided with the ones.
8. False lashes and natural make-up is possible (Nude style: foundation, blush, lip-gloss).
9. It’s forbidden for model to have a facial permanent make-up or microblading (of any limitation period).
10. The organizational committee does not provide lodging for participants and models during the Championship.
11. The foreign participant is obliged to provide self with an interpreter, if needs.
12. Masters cannot begin before the signal of start of the contest.
13. During the contest work master and models cannot speak loudly, leave their workplaces, eat, use the mobile devices or any other means of communication.
14. Discussions, consultations and help of models or viewers are forbidden.
15. After a signal of end of the contest time all the participants stop their work. Models go to the area of judging. Masters clean off the workplaces and leave the Championship area. If a master takes part in the next nomination he/she can prepare one’s workplace.
16. If a problem appears the participants can ask only the extras of the Championship, who can be found in the contest area.
17. Photos of works of participants can be used by the organizers of the Championship for the publishing (post-release, article), to inform about the Championship and its results.