ONE PARTICIPANT MAY TAKE PART ONLY IN ONE NOMINATION WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF THE FESTIVAL
1. A participant should appear at the Championship a one hour before the right start for registering.
2. When registering the participant and one's model get the name tags and ID number, which is the same as a number of workplace. The name tags cannot be put away before the assessment of contest works is over.
3. Participants from Ukraine should have their models, foreigners are provided with the ones.
4. Before the start of the Championship the participants can take their places and get prepared for the contest work: put all the necessary materials on the table and arrange the workplace.
5. Brand of materials, length, thickness, bend of extended lashes is up to the participant.
6. The extended lashes can be only of black or dark brown color.
7. Glue for lashes should be black, and the consistence and depth of color is up to the participant.
It is forbidden to use:
- transparent glue;
- false and/or bunch lashes;
- lashes for extension, which are 0,20 mm and 0,15 mm thick.
8. Work is done in the contest area (lashes are extended for the both eyes).
9. Techniques to fulfill the contest work are up to the master.
10. During the contest work master and models cannot speak loudly, leave their workplaces, eat, use the mobile devices or any other means of communication.
11. If a problem appears the participants can ask only the technical judges of the Championship.
12. After a signal of end of the contest time, all the participants must finish their work and put away the instruments.
13. After a signal of end of the contest time all the participants stop their work. Models go to the area of judging. Masters clean off the workplaces and leave the Championship area. If a master takes part in the next nomination he/she can prepare one’s workplace.