1. A participant and a model should appear at the Championship a one hour before the right start.
2. At registration, the participant receives a badge and a participant package. When registering, a bracelet with a QR-code for refereeing is put on the models (STRICTLY FORBIDDEN: remove, wet, damage the bracelet with the QR-code, before the results of refereeing are announced !!!)
3. The name tags cannot be put away before the assessment of contest works is over.
4. All the participants must be dressed in medical suit of white color only.
5. Each model should attend the photoshoot before the start of procedure and right after it. The photoshoot takes place in the contest area by a specialist of organizing committee. If a model does not come to the photoshoot, a work of participant cannot be included.
6. A participant must use an anaesthetic, which is allowed in his/her country. Anesthesia can be done with an application method only.
7. Time to put an anesthetic on is included into the time period, which is given to complete the contest work.
8. Before the start of procedure and during the Championship it is forbidden to use decorative cosmetics (except the pencils for drawing).
9. After a “Start” signal the participants and models must stay within the contest area and cannot leave this till a “Stop” signal is heard.
10. A participant must follow all the hygiene rules, which are obligatory for the following procedure: to have the clean cosmetic clothes and hat, mask, gloves, shoe covers or shoes to change; keep the workplace clean; follow the rules of aseptics and antiseptics:
- to have the disposable gloves and change them in time (they must be transparent or light color) and masks;
- to use the disposable aseptic needles and tubes;
- to use a cosmetic pencil with a fresh cut, special marker or processed brush;
- to open a craft package in presence of model;
-to process the skin of model during the procedure and right after it with a special solution;
- to put the machine on a special stand or in a covered with an aseptic napkin tray;
- to use the moistened in the aseptic solution cotton disks, cotton swabs, napkins (before the start of procedure they should be moistened with a special remedy and kept in the aseptic tank, and the used ones should be thrown to the trash can in time.
In the end of contest, a participant has 10 extra minutes to clean a workplace up.
11. One participant can take part only in one nomination.
Those participants, who gave the false details on their work experience will be disqualified.
At the Championship you cannot use the tattoo pigments.