ONE PARTICIPANT MAY TAKE PART IN SEVERAL NOMINATIONS, FOR EACH NOMINATION, A SINGLE MODEL SHOULD BE!
1. A participant should appear at the Championship a one hour before the right start.
2. At registration, the participant receives a badge and a participant package. When registering, a bracelet with a QR-code for refereeing is put on the models (STRICTLY FORBIDDEN: remove, wet, damage the bracelet with the QR-code, before the results of refereeing are announced !!!)
3. The name tags cannot be put away before the assessment of contest works is over.
4. After registration models go to the photoshoot area “Before”. When the contest is finished the work is rated by judges, after that models go to the photoshoot area “After”.
5. Participants from Ukraine should have their models, foreigners are provided with the ones.
6. The organizational committee does not provide lodging of participants and models during the Championship.
7. The foreign participant is obliged to provide self with an interpreter.
8. Look should be well-thought. At the moment of contest, a model should have the basic constituents of look (hairstyle, manicure, pedicure).
9. While creating a look it’s important to emphasize on a unity of style and completion of the one (individuality + hairstyle + make-up + outfit + accessories).
10. Participants must show the professionalism, good taste, artistic imagination and perspective vision of the commercial fashion.
11. It is forbidden to use military, religious and cult symbols.
12. It is forbidden for models to help the participants during their work.
13. Participants start and finish their work when the gong is heard, this moment master leaves the contest area.
14. Breaking the rules of the Championship is punished with the fine points by judges from 1 to 3 fine points, if this happens again, a participant will be disqualified.
15. It is forbidden to repeat the works published before, works, which were presented at the contest over 3 times.
16. It is forbidden to use for work the watercolors and any other toxic substances, if a participant breaks the following rule, the one will be disqualified.
17. Masters, who give the fake information about their experience will be disqualified.
18. Final stage of the contest is judging.
19. If a nomination provides for having a demonstration of look, a model must present it with a manner, which suits the look. Final rating of this depends on the judges.