ONE PARTICIPANT MAY TAKE PART ONLY IN ONE NOMINATION WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF THIS CHAMPIONSHIP!
1. A participant and a model should appear at the Championship a one hour before the right start for registering.
2.At registration, the participant receives a badge and a participant package. When registering, a bracelet with a QR-code for refereeing is put on the models (STRICTLY FORBIDDEN: remove, wet, damage the bracelet with the QR-code, before the results of refereeing are announced !!!)
3. Participants from Ukraine should have their models, foreigners are provided with the ones.
4. Before the start of the Championship the participants can take their places and get prepared for the contest work: put all the necessary materials on the table and arrange the workplace.
5. The grade of materials and the bending of the artificial eyelashes are chosen at the discretion of the participant.
6. Black eyelashes of different saturation and all shades of brown (from dark to light) are allowed.
7. Glue for lashes should be black, and the consistence and depth of color is up to the participant.
8. The maximum length for building is 11 mm.
It is forbidden to use:
- transparent glue;
- false and/or bunch lashes;
- lashes for extension, which are 0,20 mm and 0,15 mm thick and less than 0.07 mm.
9. Work is done in the contest area (lashes are extended for the both eyes).
10. Techniques to fulfill the contest work are up to the master. Mandatory decent study.
11. When refereeing, it is necessary to provide Lash Check, which will display the extension scheme on the model with a mix of lengths, thicknesses, bends and colors. Lash Chek can be prepared in advance or filled in the competition field before the completion of the competitive task.
12. During the contest work master and models cannot speak loudly, leave their workplaces, eat, use the mobile devices or any other means of communication.
13. If a problem appears the participants can ask only the technical judges of the Championship.
14. After a signal of end of the contest time, all the participants must finish their work and put away the instruments.
15. After a signal of end of the contest time all the participants stop their work. Models go to the area of judging. Masters clean off the workplaces and leave the Championship area. If a master takes part in the next nomination he/she can prepare one’s workplace.
16. The participant is entitled to disqualify the organizers, members of the panel of judges (majority decision).
A participant may be disqualified in the following cases:
- incorrect behavior in the competition zone or in the refereeing zone;
- continued work after the final gong;
- exit without permission from the zone during the competition;
- the use of prohibited materials or tools.
17. Uniform for participants: white pants and white shoes, T-shirts will be issued to participants upon registration at the championship venue.